Monday, December 26, 2011

Sheryl's legal 18th!

2 or probably 3 saturdays ago.
Now you know how long I'll take to blog.

Dinner was at Asian Market Cafe.


The spreads.
Not really the type of food I like.
I still prefer StraitsKitchen at Hyatt.




Queuing up for food.
*flexing his bicep*





Dig in!


Trying to take an 'artistic' photo.
But it looked like a scandalous photo to me.



We keep eating, keep, keep eating~





Full force of 10!


Here comes the desserts~



The old school ice kacang.


The little girl was staring at the log cake for quite a while.


Eeewww.
The durian paste that they say it was tasty.


I love desserts!
No matter how full I am, I'll still stuff myself with desserts!
My eyes sparkles when I see desserts!
I have a sweet tooth.


I took quite a lot, but I only took a mouth from each except the mango pudding cause they weren't fantastic.


The disgusting durian paste that Eunice like.


Since it was Sheryl's birthday, we wrote our well wishes for her on a card.
We did it infront of her. Not discreet at all.


With the Birthday Girl.
Legal 18! Like finally!



Walter back for his vacation.
He'll be back to aussie for his studies soon.



The bill. wow.


I think we all look good together! :)


Anyw, sidetrack a little.
Outfit for the day:



The Brothers.
Both of them communicate in their own alien language when they do not want others to know what they are talking about.
& it goes like this:
" yi ji ji mi mi yi ji mi mi......."
Apparently, both of them really understands!!!! *amazing*




After the dinner, we went to Minds' Cafe since David (Sheryl's boyfriend) was working on that day.


Cheesecake from American Club.
Taste awesome!



David & Sheryl.



Haha!
We played a prank on her!
Watch the video to know what we did to her!
Seriously pesky!


Group photo.


Guesstures.
It's something like Charades.





It was Guys VS Girls.
Really funny!

Guys:


Girls:


Last game for me since I have to leave earlier that night.


Never fails to laugh so hard whenever we meetup.
I guess we'll all have abs if we meet each other everyday.

No comments: