Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Outfit of the day:
Duo Tone Vest from The Design Closets.


I like this vest a lot.
It's super easy to match!


I've matched the vest with a inner black dress.
& off I go for work! :)


Backtrack to November.
Super outdated post.


Went to town with my mum, aunts & one of the auntie from church.


I bought 2 bags from Charles & Keith as Christmas present for myself as a reward for able to pull thru this tough year. *good job ele*


One of the bag I got.


I try to 'travel light' everytime. lol.
That's what I have in my bag most of the time.


Here comes the food.


We ordered other food as well, but I forgot to capture it.

After dinner, we went to out for a walk to look at the Christmas decorations.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere I go.


My favourite season of the year!


I'm their photographer for that day.




Just in case you've forgotten my face.


With mum.


I think I like this tree the most!


FERRERO ROCHER!!!!!


My favourite!


Counting down to 12days to Christmas!!! :)

No comments: