Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve EVE

Blogging at 1am.
Since when was the last time I blog at such late hour.
Anyw, Happy Boxing Day! :)

==============================================================
Had a Christmas Party in office on Friday, so we only have to work half a day.


We had 2 birthday girls for that day.



Catered buffet to the office.





Okay, apparently the food wasn't fantastic.
Only the drink was nice.


Treats on my desk.


We had gift exchange after our lunch.


Gifts that I've received.
Thanks alot! :)



We ended work around 3plus 4, but I stayed till 5 before I go off cause I do not want to bring an umbrella along with me. I rather wait till the rain gets smaller then I leave the office, furthermore, I'm only meeting zander at 7pm. I've got plenty of time to spare.

Alright, I metup with my poly bff Peishan as well. :)

Dinner was near 9pm cause zander went for his haircut & I have to wait for him.

His treat! :)


Vainpot checking out his new hair cut.


The deal that night was that I am suppose to choose the place for dinner, while he decides on what I have to eat.

& he chose breaded chicken FOR HIMSELF.



while I get fish&chips which I hate most.


p/s: Sorry, looking rather tired.



Ending off with sticky chewy chocolate!


And the stupid thing is that he tried to tie the cherry stem in a knot with his tongue.




& he finally succeeded!!


He's proud of his accomplishment.

No comments: