Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cross Culture.

Outfit for the night:

It's been long since I attend a wedding dinner.
I believe the last one I attended was kel's friend, which coincidentally was my primary schoolmate's wedding.



On my way there.


The dinner was being held at Changi Village Hotel.


Josephine's (left) son's wedding.



It was a Malay-Chinese couple who got married.




Door Gift.




With my ops. manager.


The rest of the colleagues arrived.




The dinner started, and the friends of the bride & groom came dancing in.


Even the bride danced in too.



Bride & Groom.


Dinner was then being served.




Half way thru the dinner, there was the 'yam-seng' session to congratulate the newly wed couple.


Food was being served after that.





Group photo before all of us went separate ways.


Then a few of us went to Attica.






Club-hopped to an Indian club.




Party-ed all the way till the morning.

Only home at 7am.
& with only 2 hours of sleep, I managed to stay awake during church service.

What's more?
I went to watch Breaking Dawn in the afternoon, and wasn't home till night time.
I survived with only 2 hours of sleep.


p/s: Counting down 4days to Christmas, 10 days to a brand new 2012!

Lastly, DJ Tinc's new mix '2012 It's Not Over' 2012 It's Not Over by TINC

No comments: