Saturday, November 05, 2011

Woody's 21st!

My 2nd last party in October.
Let the pictures tell you the story.



Woody's 21st.


Door gift.




木川U
His chinese name.

Chocolate treats.


Okay, let me show you around the suite, by pictures first.









Suana in the toilet.

Here's the 'virtual' tour:


Out at the balcony.






Guestbook.


Busy writing the guestbook &.....

birthday card.

I don't know why I kept having spelling error, including what I wrote in the guestbook too.


Start dressing up for the party!
Theme: Leopard prints / studs.



With the birthday boy after he dressed up.



With his door gift.


Special note from him :)
He called me 'Pretty'. muahahahahahaha. lol. lame shit.


Time for food!





Night scene.



Cake cutting!


21, finally!!!!




Make a wish!




Birthday crew, efficient as ever.










We all had at least a whole crab each.
The crab was really fresh!


Time for the party to start.
Drinking time!




Toast to Woody!


The 3 who stayed Alcohol-free for that night.
While the rest.........


Yeemun gone case as usual.
Same for me that night too.




I spent my night puking in the toilet.
Such a pleasure to be puking in that 'atas' toilet.
But thanks to those who were looking after me that night when I was puking.
I remembered kohs, woody, aaron & martin were all so nice to me.
They brought a chair into the toilet for me to sit while I was leaning onto the basin.
Kohwei took my contact lens case for me while I remove my lens. Passing me makeup removal too.
Woody pulled me up when I couldn't stand after sitting on the floor.
Someone passed me tissue & water, can't remember.
etc.
lol.
Felt Super Loved!!!!

Will never drink so much ever again! **I swear!**


But still, the company from friends was fantabulous!!!! :)
Happy 21st Woody Hein!!!

No comments: