Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coming to an End.

Time flies really quick this year!!!!
It's the end of the year!
Prom nights, D&D, Christmas Parties, etc.

After a couple of weeks not having any collections from The Design Closets, I'm sure you missed them! :)
They're all back to bring you year end dresses, as well as some causal outfits! :)

Show casing to you a few pieces that I kept from this latest collection in The Design Closets!
p/s: pardon me for the untidy dresses cause I didn't have time to iron them when I tried it on.

My 1st Pick!
Pearl Waist Toga Dress
Photobucket

I love the beads which are around the waist band.
Photobucket

Following up,
Giselle Enchanted Dress
This dress makes me think of the dress whereby Giselle wore in the movie Enchanted!!!!
Photobucket

A little video for you all to know which dress I'm referring to!
& I like this song alot! :)
Must watch this video!!!! I'm sure you'll like it too! :)


Multi Pleated Dress
A dress either for party or for work! :)
Photobucket

Coming to causal wear, I chose this piece. :)
Knitted Sash Top
Photobucket

More varieties to from The Design Closets' Collection 64! :)
*click it! click it! click it!*
Photobucket

Happy Shopping! :)
http://thedesignclosets.com/

No comments: