Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dinner with Mum.

After I started working, I made an effort to at least have 1 meal every week with my mum after work.

This time, we headed to Crystal Jade Kitchen at Plaza Singapura.



Our orders.


While waiting.


Looked 'shag' on monday.
Weekend withdrawal look.


Anyw, forget about my face.
Check my nails! :)
Gelish, 2 weeks, still looking good! :)


Here comes the food!
Famished!
Have been eating a lot recently.


This fish tasted great!


Mango pudding, yay!


Ending off with my new dress!
Totally love it! 


& ya, grandma got admitted to hospital this morning.
She fainted & fractured her bone.
Doctors advised to go for an operation so that she'll recover faster.

But still, I thank God for blessing her despite her stroke or falls.
She's still staying strong.
I'm really thankful for that. :)
I hope she'll recover soon!!!! :)

Heading to get my errands done in the early morning tomorrow,
then gonna keep grandma company at the hospital.
Night will be heading over to cg with mum.
Ya, that's what I'm gonna do tomorrow.

==============================================================
Anyw, I'll like to share with you guys this song.
I find it very meaningful & I like it a lot.
Life is very fragile.
You don't know what will happen the very next minute or rather, the next second.
People come & go.
People face illness & pain.
We will all die someday.
For where we're staying now, is just our Temporary Home.



Good Night People.

No comments: