Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Unorganized Blogging

Gonna dump some of the photos into this post.
I'll just 'anyhow' blog today.

==============================================================

Had an impulsive urge to dye my hair last wednesday.
So after work, I went ahead to do so.

I was recommended by my manager to this salon.


I like the design of this salon.




Anyw, not only I dyed my hair, I requested to highlight it as well.
Whatsapp-ing my besties & told them that's what Lady Gaga's gonna wear on her next appearance. Okay, I'm lame.
& also, the hair dye doesn't stink! That's what I like most!!!


I don't have dry hair after the whole process!!! yay!
The stylist really takes time to cut, dye & highlight my hair!
He's really meticulous! Great job!
He's of really good help when I can't decide what colour I want to have.


Everything, including the frame goes along with the layout of the salon.


Pricing.

Yup, that's the salon.


Overall, I'm really satisfied with the outcome!
See the highlights???
I love it! :)


==============================================================


Last sunday, my lovable yanyan came to church!
I got her the hairband.


I want her to be girly.


pardon me for wearing specs & my naked face.


Sometimes I just don't feel like putting on makeups.


Went over to aunt's place over church & we had lunch together.

That's my mum and my niece (megan).




Not forgetting Seth.




==============================================================

Meetup with C last night for movie and dinner.
Decided to have chinese food at 老北京.
Different from what we had on our first date.
From what I know, he said he's chinese wasn't very good.
Guessed he had a hard time looking at those chinese characters thou there're english words too.
p/s: one of the waiter there looked comical.





I still prefer the xiaolongbao from crystal jade.


Dinner on our first date.


His.


Mine.
I only had dessert!
But! it's very sinful.


After dinner, we went to watch footloose.
Here's the link of the trailer:
http://www.footloosemovie.com/en_us/

All in all, not a bad movie, but not fantastic.


Sorry for my unorganized blogging tonight.
Good night! :)

No comments: