Monday, January 31, 2011

Rainy Sunday.

Spent my rainy sunday afternoon with kelvin.
It's been a while since we head out tgt, doing more window shopping than the real shopping.
We went to watch The Green Bee Hornet. Quite a lame show.
After that, we went to FEP. Our, or I should say my main aim for yesterday was to get a new bag.
And yea! Kelvin bought me a new bag!!! Yes, initially I wanted two, but Kelvin knows that I'm an implusive buyer, therefore stopped me for getting two.

Since it was a rainy day yesterday, I've brought an umbrella out, which was quite a rare thing for me to do as i hate bringing "barang barang" out. Apparently, I've started to like the idea of bringing an umbrella out. With an umbrella, you can still go to places without any hassle despite getting a little wet. It's better than being stuck at the same place, and can't go anywhere.
People might think couples walking with an umbrella in the rain is romantic, definitely not me. I hate it. I hate the rain when I'm out. I prefer staying in during rainy days.

Anyway, this is the bag that Kelvin got me. :)


Ending my post with the cut on Kelvin's arm.

It required 3 stitches! I'm so afraid that I might hurt him. So,I walked at the other side of that arm. I don't wanna even want the wound to brush against my skin. If there's crowd, I'll walk at the side where the wound is, to prevent people from scratching/brushing/touching/hitting/etc it. Ouch! It's painful.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: