Friday, January 21, 2011

2more hours.

I'm already having the weekend excitement despite there's gonna be nothing exciting happening this coming weekends. And I have to pack all my stuff by this week, as I'll be moving out of Jurong after staying here for more than 10years. Having most of my childhood memories here. There's excitement within, yet it's with a pinch of sadness.

Anyway, I had a great evening with kel yesterday, and he drove me to school and bought breakfast for me! :)
We had our dinner at Pasta Fresca by the Singapore River.

I'm still thinking whether should I go trim my hair. But i want to have those long and thick hair, plus a little wavy. But it's always impossible. I envy those girls with pretty hair.

I'm still stuck in school. :(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: