Monday, January 24, 2011

My Sweet Thursday.

I think Kel was exceptionally sweet on that particular Thursday.
He drove me to school despite having a day off which he could sleep longer.
Yet he woke up early, got me breakfast, waited for me at my place and drove me to school.
Awww. He's so sweet that I want to give him a big hug!

That's not it.
We had a date after school, and he brought me over to Pasta Fresca for dinner.



We need to select one the pasta from below.
I chose Fusilli while Kelvin chose Triangolini.

After that, we need to choose from one of the bases: OLIVE OIL BASE, SEAFOOD BASE, TOMATO BASE, CREAM BASE.



While waiting for the food to be served.


Dinner by the Singapore River.


Bumper Boat.


The Bumble Beeeeeeeeeee~~~


First up, the 'ABC' taste-alike soup.


Following to be kel's pasta,


then mine.


I love the ambience there.
Guess it would be nice once in a while for couple to go for dinner like that.
p.s: Kel finishing my pasta for me.


The Buildings that I can see from there.


It's what I looked forward for.
DESSERTS!!!!!


While waiting for the desserts to be served.
We always have problem taking photos ourselves.




Weeee!!!
Here comes CRESPELLA CON GELATO.
It's a Sweet pancake in an ice cream, served with whipped cream.



They have another branch located at Bukit Timah as well.


Since it was still early after the dinner,
we took a walk to Marina Square.
The photos that we took along the way.
Only managed to take a few before my camera went dead.





Don't you guys find it amazing that when you're walking with your loved ones, the journey never seems to long, but rather you hope that the journey could be longer so that you could spend more time with them.

No comments: