Saturday, January 22, 2011

Counting down to 3 days.

3 more days and I'm moving out.
I'm dreading.

In the morning there were some movers who came and moved away some of the furniture as some of my friends/relatives wants them.
Then came my one of my neighbour.
She thought we're moving out today.
She even told my mum that when next time I'm getting married, need to invite her. LOL!
Awwwww, so sad.
I'll miss all my neighbours!!!!

Anyw, our stuff are mostly packed.
Left alittle here and there.
All ready to move out of here.


My living room which is in a mess now.


Without my dining table here anymore.


My piano which is the biggest thing which is needed to be moved over to the new place.


My kitchen without the refridgerator.


My room.
All my wardrobes, shelves and table have been given away this morning. :(


And with 1 room which is all cleared.


I'll definitely miss this place.
Have been living here since I was 10.

No comments: