Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Blues.

Received a text from aunt that my grandma was admitted to the hospital in the morning.
I called my aunt, and she said she'll update me again. So i thought it was nothing serious, and planned to only visit her after school.
My phone rang when I was at the library looking out for some books.
Mum called and she said my grandma'a condition was critical.
Cabbed down to Yishun Hospital.
On the way there, aunt called saying grandma will be transferred to TTSH.

Headed to TTSH.
Grandma was in the ICU.
We took turns to go in and look at her.
She looked so weak. Tubes in from her nose.
I was very reluctant to go into the room, as I'm afraid that she'll see me cry.
My grandma cried upon seeing us cry.
She held onto my mum's hands so tightly and when the doctors and nurses asked us out, she tried to grab onto any of our hands. It made me felt like we're gonna abandon her.
She's still under observation for 48hours.

I went over to collect my phone after knowing that grandma's condition has stabilized.
Looking forward to getting my phone back.
And guess what? The staff told me it's not ready for collection!
I told her that one of the staff had told me to collect it today.
She said I can only collect it next week!
What?!
I was already having a bad mood at that time, so I practically raised my voice at her and told her to repair my handphone asap and no matter what I need to get it by today.
Finally, she called and requested to put my phone in the priority list.
She said that I can come for collection at 730pm.

Thank God,
they called me around 6 to say that my phone is all ready.



Sorry, I've got so much to grumble today.

No comments: