Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Friday in 2010.

Currently, I'm on my way to school.
I hardly blog or I should say I've nv blogged on the train before.
Usually I'll be occupied with the music, angry birds or unblock me.

School's ending at 12.30pm today.
Gonna meet Cheryl after that for stock take, to studio.
Thank God, Kelvin has some time to spare before heading to Sentosa for work, and he could drive us to collect the stocks, if not Cheryl and I would be carrying lots of barang barang back home.

Anyway, while I walked through my corridor just now, I realised that I would be missing all my neighbors alot after I move out. All the cute little kids, friendly uncles and aunties. Us, exchanging goodies during the festive season. I'm sure that I'm gonna miss 'em.

2010 has indeed brought me lots of tears, laughter, and more friends around me.
I went thru heartbreaks, dates, and I met Kel.
Having a better relationship with Cheryl as we often work tgt.
Kel has made a new BFF; Aubrey.

My PRs, still as happening as ever!!! :) Chang Heng enlisted into HTA, Xavier in HTA as well, Woody in Navy and Walter in Australia to further his studies.
As for my girls, they're still as lovely as ever!!! Funky too!!! :) Are still sweetie pies in my life!!! :)

My clique in school. We've gone on separate paths, be it Study, IPP, FYPJ, we're still very well connected. But how??? All thanks to Facebook!!! :)

My family, everyone has been busy. Mum and Dad still working very hard for us, Sis and Bro studying. They've grown up alot. Sis got into a new relationship this year, little brother has grown taller than me.

Kelvin, still being there for me when I need. As sweet as ever. :)

What I've completed this year?
I've successfully come to my final year in poly. 2 more months, and goodbye to NYP!!!
I've gotten my driving license!!! And it's Class 3 and NOT 3A which a lot of ppl would always thought of. Finally got it after a year of procrastination.

I would say these are the 2 things that made me feel as if I've achieved something great this year. I might need time to recall what else I've left out and might add on to it.

Anyway, I'll just end my post here as my phone might just die on me anytime soon.
And I've just realised that this might be my first and last post in 2010 that's full of words. And it's the first time I've blogged so much using my phone.

Have a great last day of 2010 peps!!! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: