Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jelly Beans & Everything Naise!

Seems like we do have much places to go nowadays.
So, we'll always go to the Fair Price Xtra before we head home to slack.

And this time, we bought Strawberry Chessecake!!!
Uber excited to taste it! :)



While waiting for the cheesecake to harden alittle.





Ready to be served! :)


Anyw,
Kel and I had some misunderstandings for the past few days and I could tell you "It Sucks!"
The days pass so slowly.
"A day without you is like a year without Rain."

Finally, I see rainbow after the rain. :)

The jelly beans that he bought me for our 5th Monthsary.
He told me that he's going to get some snacks for himself to eat since he's having toothache on the day when I meet up with my poly cliques for dinner.
End up, he din bought anything for himself, but got me Jelly Beans and a card! :)


I just opened it even thou it's being given to me on last Sunday.
:)

No comments: