Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tea Cosy.

Tea Cosy; the place where I always wanted to dine in.
Kelvin brought me there a couple of months back, but then I wasn't craving for the food there.
Ended up, I headed to Astons instead of Tea Cosy.

Anyw, I'm back this time!
But not with Kel, it's with Cheryl.
Both of us was finding somewhere quiet to just have some snacks over there, so I told her there's Tea Cosy!!!


The Menu.


Cheryl looking thru the Menu.


After placing our orders, we started taking photos of the restaurant.
I really love this place!!!
I love being surrounded by the Angels.
I love how quiet the place is.
I love the friendly staff there.
I love the pretty utensils and plates.
In short, I love that place! :)






In case you've forgotten our faces.



The pretty plates.



Here comes our food! :)




I've got a habit to post the pictures of the food I eat to my Facebook account, asap.



Happy Customers! :)
Just in case you think that the food portion is too small for 2,
I'll like to say, NOPE!
It's more than enough for 2!
We din even finish everything.




And also, they're coming up with a 5-course meal for Christmas!!!!
Check it out if you're thinking of places to bring your loved ones for a Cosy Christmas dinner! :)

No comments: