Saturday, October 16, 2010

Neo Prints

Ever wonder what I do when I was a little younger?
Wonder how I would take photos before I even own a camera???

Hahaha.
I guess it's still a trend in Japan and Taiwan, but not in Singapore I guess or maybe it's only just for me.

Anyw, almost everyone owns a camera, now.
Even without a digi cam, everyone's handphone comes with an in-built camera (excluding NS guys).
If not, to another higher end, DSLR.

Yup, in the past I often go for those Neo Print machines and take lots of pictures in it.
That's why, I have a box of those photos.
But now, I feel like slapping myself for taking those neoprints.
Such a waste of MONEY!!!
Somemore, I had a box of it!


& the photos are so ugly.

*NOT SUITABLE FOR WEAK HEARTS.*

how come my eyes so smmmaaalllll??????
why?????


lAUGH AT ME.


RAWR!!!!


Super ugly with my Hair.
So flat.
Machiam Vanness.
LOL.




Even Lau Za Bor and her Friend went to take Neo Print.
Hip ah!!!!
LOL!

Credit from: http://laozhabor.blogspot.com/2007/04/neo-print.html

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

oooo...lucky u nv show those noe print with me :p

Unknown said...

hahahaha.
ya.