Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dress Blue.

Reblogged is case some of you din managed to catch this post :

My casual day out.
Since kel wasn't free to go out with me, went over to town alone to get my stuff changed.


Picture with my sis before we separated.


Texted yeemun on my way to town, and coincidentally, she also wanted to visit eunice and woods over at the flea.
Eunice was selling away all her unwanted clothes.
Good way to make money even thou you can't earn back the money that you spent on those clothes, but at least you could clear your wardrobe and get new ones again. :x



Here comes yeemun!!!!
Her mum said that she looks like a foreigner



& Woody.



You can find all those barang barangs at those fleas.
Classic!


Photobucket


Picture time!!!






To be Continued.....................

No comments: