Friday, October 08, 2010

EYE INFECTION.

Developed infection after trying out with Freshkon's contact lens.

Photobucket

And, I have to go make a specs no matter what, cause I've got none to go for work.
I can't be a blind mice at work.
Photobucket Photobucket

My new specs.
*left infected eye*
Photobucket

Anyw, I also got myself a new pair of contact lens so that I could wear after my eye recover.
Maxim.
Photobucket
Photobucket

& the colour for the contact lens is Cocoa.
*The one I'm wearing.*
I love the colour! :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG your eye.
Freshkon really give all of us lots of problem. Can't wait to get my maxi lens from you on sunday.

Anonymous said...

where to get the maxi lens?

Unknown said...

Cheryl said:
OMG your eye.
Freshkon really give all of us lots of problem. Can't wait to get my maxi lens from you on sunday.

eLeanor:
ya, it really gives me alot of problem. And the brand of the contact lens is Maxim.

Unknown said...

Anonymous said...
where to get the maxi lens?

eLeanor:
Hello!
Those are Maxim lens.
I got them from my neighbourhood shopping centre.
:)
The colours are really nice.
http://www.maximcolors.com/cin2/products.html?CatID=5&ID=&page=1&lang=

Cheryl said...

Arhh....Today my turn.
end up have to wear spect out.
sian. Remember to bring my new lens tml :)