Saturday, October 02, 2010

The hot weather.

Craving for something cold when the weather's hot???
Yup, you can go over to 记得吃 dessert shop.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I actually forgotten the name of the dessert that my mum and I ordered.
But it's really nice!!!
Photobucket

They have chopped strawberries and mangoes.
Photobucket

Mochi!
Photobucket

They have this very special 'thing' in the dessert.
You'll thought that it's some kind of 'tadpole' jelly which are usually used by most desserts.
But then it's not!
That special 'thing' pops in your mouth!
Remember the first time I ate it, I got a shocked!
And after it pops in my mouth, there's some lychee syrup following down my throat.
Cool!!!
Photobucket

Not forgetting that those flavoured ice plays a great role as well.
Its texture is like some ice-cream!!!
Photobucket

Now you know where you should go when your sweet tooth is acting up / when the weather is too hot~

No comments: