Friday, January 04, 2008

" MISS KHOO KOH WEI!! My sexy girlfriend!! My Best working khaki, shopping khaki, eating khaki, my listening ears! Always there to listen to my whining!!lol MY ALARM CLOCK!!Since don’t know when I knew you, never thought we could be this close even though we’re never in the same class, oh ya! DNT!=] I thank DNT for bringing us together=]You never fail to give me morning call for half a year because I sleep like a pig!! Thanks for coming into my life! DON’T LEAVE ME!! Want you to know that you ROCKS MY BRA OFF!!=] I LOVE YOU MANY MANY!!=] "



" MISS EUNICE TAN YONG TING!!My Best girlfriend!! My heart to heart talk partner, shopping partner!!Kbox partner! Listening ears!!=]Known you since sec 3, had countless fights, arguments, misunderstanding before, BUT!! We’re still standing firm all these while!! Well done babe!! Woo hoo!! I thank you for coming into my life!! SON”T LEAVE ME!! Want you to know that you ROCKS MY PANTIES OFF!!=] LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS!!=] "



" MISS ELEANOR YENG SHI MIN!! MY pretty and siao girlfriend!! Funny bunny, face-making partner!!eating elephant partner!! Hey!! When did I know you?! Never in the same class before lehs girl!! Whahahahs!!anyways I thank you for coming into my life!! I enjoy your accompaniment!! Your funny faces !! never really hear from you your problems, just want you to know that I’m here=] Thanks for coming into my life!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!=] want you to know that you ROCKS MY PAD OFF!! LOVE YOU LOADS LOADS!! "


Written By: Yan Yee Mum aka Munzii


I'm so touched YAN YEE MUN!!!


&


happy birthday mummy!!!

No comments: