Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy 2008!!!

Year 2007


A year full of ups and downs...

Even thou I'm not studying,
work, filled most of my time...

gain lots of experience working...


working = less time with my friends and family.


Kohs, mun, eunice, chang, woods.
Thanks a million for bringing so much laughter, nonsense and surprises to my Life!

Found this in kohs blog:
" next is my lovely bunch of people .MUN , ELEANOR , EUNICE , CHANG , WOODS !
the times we enjoyed together is perfect !you are just the friends im looking for .3 years is never short to know mun, eunice and woods to become the bestest friends .5 years is never too long to be the best friends with eleanor and chang to know each other inside out . "

I'm so touched by this.

Thou we had spent not as much time as we had last time,
but I really enjoyed being with you guys,
be it having our Slumber Party, Dress Day, Christmas Dinner, or celebrating each others birthday, etc.



Thanks to my family for always giving in to me, listen to all my jokes, nonsense.
having family gathering is something i always enjoyed.



Thanks to those people whom I've lived or worked with...
you guys spice up my Life.


Most importantly,
Thank God for letting me live till today without any sick or pain in 2007.
Thank God for letting me interact with those people I dont like.
Thank God for letting me experience Life being poor.
Thank God for giving me my Best-est best Friends, fantabuLous family, awesOme relatives, wOnderful collegues, churchmates.
Thank God a million!!!



New Year Resolutions
-love God and everyone mOre.
-not to be picky.
-save more money for the trip to Taiwan in 2009 with my Best-eST best Friends [kohs, mun and eunice]
-learn how to drive.

a BIG hug to all of yOu!!!
:)

No comments: