Sunday, January 20, 2008

HAIR-DO DAY

Worked from 7am to 2pm.

After that, went to meet my Best-est Best Friends.

Eunice and Munzii doing hair extension while Kohs doing her 'Magic Perm'.

Eunice and Munzii doing at Level 5 while Kohs at Level 4.


Tempted to dye my hair.

SO, I did.


Did it at Mine's Salon.



The whole process took abt 2 hours.


After when for lunch cum dinner at around 5pm.



Sent Eunice off.

Went to Lido to find Tricia but she's not there.


the rest of us went Bugis and my cousin wanted to meet me, we met up.


Left my cousin, and continued to shop with the girls.


Bought nothing.





Spent $75 dollars on my hair, so I cant spent on shopping for the rest of the month.


Saw alot of my friends today...


kohs and munzii say " Hao(2) You(3) Man(3) Tian(1) Xia(4) "




RANK:


1. Eunice [ hair extension - 50strands ] = $150


2. Kohs [ 'magic perm' ] = $115


3. Eleanor [ Colouring ] = $75


4. Munzii [ hair extension - 30strands ] = $60




Before I forget,

I scare munzii tOday!!!

No comments: