Sunday, January 27, 2008

Last night munzii and kohs came over to my house.
In the first place kohs told me she's not coming, but in the end she came.

They've given me advices on which course to choose.


we slept at abt 3am.
and munzii did not even touch on her projects.
she went sleeping soundly.



woke up abt 8am in the morning.
they went off.
went breakfast with my parents.


came back home to look at the courses again.

I want to thank a list of people:
-cheryl
-han wei
-haojie
-shawn
-yili
-edwin
-kohs
-munzii

Thanks alot!!!
I know I give you guys alot of trouble :X


went out with my family to JP.
had dinner at Pizza Hut.

Dad and brother went home first.

then went Bugis with my mum and sis.
din manage to buy anything.
went Swensens' for ice-cream before going home.

on the mrt, i found out that my bag is going to spoil, so on my way back home I bought a bag.

*hOme sweet hOme


pics will be uploaded sOon :]

No comments: