Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thank God that there's not much customers today, YEAH!!!


and i'm damn pissed of by Happy today cz she drop my phone!!! f***
she din even sae sorry to me...den still me those smiley face...and still gt the cheek to tell me that it's okay to drop the phone...
den i scolded her and she dun dare to talk to me for the rest of the day...den when she toked to me, i didn't even reply her...she made me real mad...

i told kohs, munzii and fui2...their reply was:
kohs: SCOLD HER!!!
munzii: SLAP HER!!!
fui2: SCOLD HER!!!

these shows that how irritating she is...


sianx...tmlo still muz work after church...cant join kohs, munzii and fui2 to fullerton for dinner :(





i dunnoe why...we didn't keep in contact for a period of time...not as close as last time...
he meant impt to me last time...but as time fade...we did not realli msg each other that much...everthing seems so normal to me that he din msg me...
i'm used to it already...

No comments: