Saturday, February 24, 2007

boring...

I HATE WORKING!!!
it's so boring lorx...sianx...


juz now worked until 10plus...
den when i walked out of far east, saw the guy from Quickbite smoking out there...disappointing...y muz ppl smoke???i realli cant understand...I thought that he's those decent guy...

intended to take 502 home, but there isn't any bus in sight...so i when to took the mrt instead...

`blah blah blah...



alighted at boon lay and i saw a familiar face...FALIQ(my ex.) !! eeW...he changed lorx...not that handsome anymore...
even thou he saw me too, but both of us didn't even sae "HI" to each other...he stand beside me while waiting for the bus lorx...den he keep staring at me...i dun dare to look at him lorx...cz he gt a fierce look lorx...den i gt "butterflies" in my stomach...so scary...


on the bus, i saw maosen(my crush when i was in pri6)...not handsome anymore...
dah dah dah...



reach home!!! finally!!!

sianx...tmlo muz work...hope there isn't any crowd tmlo...and PLS, i pray that HAPPY doesn't cum tmlo...she's IRRITATING~~!!!

No comments: