Tuesday, February 20, 2007

chiNese nEw yEar

HaPPY chiNese nEw yEAr!



din went church in the morning cz gt not enough time to travel from my grandma's hse to church...



after going to my grandma hse, went to my aunt's place...den waited for my other cousins to come...



after that, went to my mother's aunt's hse...so many ppl lorx...den me and my cousins veri sian so went to the corridor and took some stupid pics...



around 7plus we went to marina square and wait for the time to past as we're watching Just Follow Law at 10pm...








18 of us went for the movie: 'First' aunt, 'First' aunt's husband, Shawn, Lynn, Yili, Aunt Jane, Cheryl, Aubrey (cheryl's bf), Wei2, 'Fifth' aunt, kAihui, kAiyun, Rencai (kAiyun's bf), my dad, my mum, sis, bro and me...



slack around Mac...





`la la la...







[-mOvie tiMe-]




after movie my family went to my aunt's hse to stay cz we too lazy to travel home as it's a long journey..



den juz came home tis morning...









































No comments: