Thursday, February 15, 2007

blog abt my result first...
erm...not realli happy and not realli sad abt my results...cz i've gt improvement...
still gt poly courses to choose...hopefully God will make all the arrangements for me...



ok, i'm currently taking over Eunice at Mango Lingo...still quite like the job...cz the auntie/s there veri nice...keep asking me to eat or drink...hahax...
everytime my bring my sudoku book to work cz sumtimes realli free until dunnoe wad to do...



today's valentine's day...oso none of my business...
mun and kohs came to look for me after work, den we look at the couples walking by...made us so jealous...hahax...


hmm....tmlo going to work again...bored...
peps reading tis post and who noe where Mango Lingo is, pls visit me!!!

tmlo's TOTAL DEFENCE DAY!!!

-15022002- that day...

No comments: