Saturday, September 17, 2011

Photobooth, Read A book.

Okay, I really need to blog.
More than a week since I blogged.

20th Aug 2011:
It was a P.H that day??? I guessed so. I've forgotten which holiday was it.
Anyw, meetup with Eunice to 'chillll~~~' over at vivo.


While she's busy photobooth-ing, I'm busy texting.


But I joined her soon. Real soon.
& it was 'read a book day for us'.


Girls' are self-obsessed.



Early dinner at White Dog.
My favourite.


The usual drink that I'll order.


& the usual food.
blah, I know it's boring.


yea, I know Eunice since I was 11.


Grilled.



My unhealthy food.
Fried.

10 years, and still counting!
my bff!!! <3


I said on Twitter that I would register for uni, and blog today.
And I did 2 of these tasks.

4 more hours, & hello Sunday!
Meeting my loves after church! :)
Infamous cold tofu tmr.

No comments: