Wednesday, September 21, 2011

All-in-One

There's so many things that I've not blog yet.
I shall do a summary for some of it, now.


In my Red Elmo PJs tonight.




Outfit of the day:


24th July 2011:
Bakerzin after work with mum.


Was having eye infection, that explains why my left eye looks smaller in the picture.



Not a fan of spaghetti.
No idea why I would order that.



The dessert was pretty sweet.


Not something that I'll go back for.


5th September 2011:
A date with B in the afternoon.
Udders at night.


Mine.


His.


9th September 2011:
Finally, I met up with Peishan for dinner at Swensens.
Lots of catching done. Haven't meet her up for months after we graduated!
She's celebrating her 21st on 8th Oct! :)

14th September 2011:
Getting yanyan's birthday gift over at Toys'r'us with mum.


Ended up getting her the Play-Doh for making 'Ice-Cream'.


Settled dinner at White Dog, my favourite.


My standard drink.


Tidal Wave.

Small bubbles which pops in your mouth.


I like mummy&daughter time. <3


The beer they sell there is really cheap!
I like Erdinger!


No need for you guys to guess, this is definitely mine.
I like the (mushroom) sauce given at the side.
This is one of the reason why I would order this everytime.


Mum's.



16th September 2011:
Who says I can't have dinner alone?
While waiting for my mum, I had my dessert dinner over at Haagen-dazs.


This freaking ice-cream costed me over 20bucks.
I don't recommend it.
The brownie wasn't good enough.


Me, Myself & I.


Okay, I've really SUMMARIZED everything in one post.

Looking forward to tomorrow!
Gonna wear a new dress &&&&&
I'll be meeting my gfs for dinner after work in town! :)

Toodles! :)

No comments: