Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fragrances & everything nice! :)

Outfit of the Day:
Obi Structure Dress from The Design Closets.


Closet Collection 61, was launched last night! :)


Just gonna update my blog since I'm free tonight.
Had a date with yeemun a couple of weeks ago since the rest wasn't free to meet up.

She brought the 'dua leng kong' aka DSLR out.


Lika pro.


I still prefer my semi-pro.


Wanton Mee for lunch at Pontian.
I guessed it was my 3rd time to Cineleisure that week.


Decided to be in cardi that day.


We planned to have k-session after lunch, but then there wasn't any room available, so we had to go shopping till 5 before it's our turn.




Nutri-tea, again.


Yeemun's sexyback.



She's super happy that she got free pads!!! yea, anything FREE is GOOD!



Rings.


My new leoooooopooood sandals from F21.
& it's freaking cheap!! good deal!




Stopped over at Hereen for desserts.
Did some shopping at Zara before that.


Yeemun treated me dessert.



Bought 2 perfumes over at Zara.


She got one.


K-box was up next.




One Fact about me:
I like perfumes, alot!!!!!
Don't you get attracted to people who smells good?? Cause I do.


Anyw, do you still remember BlackWhiteShoes???
The blogshop which sell Onitsuka Tiger, Toms, etc.


Yea, they're now going to sell PERFUMES at a lower price!!!!
http://blackwhiteparfum.blogspot.com/



Fragrances for Both Male & Female.
They have a list of brands when you click on it!


Brands for guys.
Bvlgari, Calvin Klein, Davidoff, Hugo Boss, etc.


Brands for Ladies.
Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Gucci, etc.


One the website, they still have another tab which shows BlackWhiteLabels.


Shirts, Polo tees from Dolce & Gabbana, Fred Perry.
Watches from Dolce and Gabbana, Lambretta Monza, Ben Sherman.


Alright, that's all that I'm gonna share today! :)
Good night people! :)

Dress
Outfit of the day: http://thedesignclosets.com/


Fragrances
BlackWhiteParfum: http://blackwhiteparfum.blogspot.com/

No comments: