Monday, September 27, 2010

"You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect email address or password."

What's wrong with HOTMAIL?!

I was signing into my account as usual,
but this time I got an error message.
Photobucket

I've tried resetting my password tons of time, & it doesn't solve the problem!

There's a lot discussion in the forums.
A lot of people faced the same problem as me.
No matter how they write in to the administrators, they got the same response like I do.

Photobucket

I'm wondering what are the administrators doing?

HEY HOTMAIL!
LISTEN UP!
GET OUR PROBLEMS SOLVED ASAP!!!
TIME TO TROUBLESHOOT!!!
& NOT USE COPY AND PASTE THE SAME SOLUTION TO ALL OF US.

8 comments:

Merjy said...

I am having exactly the same problem!!!!! :@

It has been working perfectly fine until now! Any luck with your account? I don't know what to do

Anonymous said...

i am having the same problem today. It was working fine yesterday. I tried to reset the password but it still locked me up!
What happened?

Anonymous said...

i had the same problem. and all the character box word match gives error

hla said...

Same here!

Tried everything: reseting password from alternative email, from location details and secret question and even tried the account validation/password recovery process with no answer...

Any luck you guys?

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem too since 26 Sep 2010. Hope microsoft can resolve this asap, as many of us needs to check our email.

Unknown said...

Hi all,

I think we all are facing the same problem.
My first encounter with it was on 26th Sept 2010.

I'm quite pissed off after trying to reset the password so many times.
And they aren't really solving the problem.

masbaaz said...

Hey I am having the same problem.
My hotmail account also says locked out.
the error message is "You've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect email address or password".

I am dead sure i enter correct email and password.
Even i reset my password many times but still the same problem.
Microsoft has gone mad.
Now I am worried what to do...as I have lots of my mails in the account.
I think it was a big mistake on using microsoft stuffs.....they really suck...
Google's gmail is better..
but what to do as of now ...how to get my hotmail account unlocked?
please provide solution if any one has got his account unlocked.

Unknown said...

None of us have any idea what to do with our account.
All we can do now is wait, if not, change to another mail server.