Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kueh Lapis

In office, they often have tea break.
That explains why I gained wight during IPP.

Anyway, this is the Kueh Lapis that one of my colleague brought back when she went back to Indonesia for her sister's wedding.
As they wanted to have that for tea break, my supervisor asked me to cut it.
Photobucket

And this was the outcome.
They were all laughing when the saw the kueh lapis.
They asked me how come it's in cube.
Obviously, I can't cut anything well.
I jokingly said that if I'm going to fail my IPP, i know what's the reason for failing.
Reason: Cutting the Kueh Lapis into cubes.
Photobucket

On a side note,
I went for a run just now.
It has been a long time since I exercised.
Made me thought of the days in Westwood.
I swear I'm going to get muscle aches tomorrow.
Good night readers.

p/s: click on the Nuffnang ads at the side or top! :)

No comments: