Tuesday, September 28, 2010

*pik* high pitch

The PRs went over SIM for those uni talk on Saturday, and we settled our lunch over at Mega bites after that.
Photobucket
Photobucket

While some of them went of to do their stuff,
kohs and I headed over to FEP to get our nails done.
Photobucket

The squatters waiting~
Photobucket
Photobucket

The express mani is super cheap!!!!
The cheapest that I've ever went!!!!
*sound so cheapo*
Photobucket

Love kohs' nails.
Hers are always so nice.
Photobucket

Anyway, I got another new ring!!!!
An impulse buy!
When kohs showed me this ring, I straight away told her that I'm gonna buy it!!!!
& YES I DID!!!!
Photobucket

Kohs and Xavier left for their grandma's birthday.
The most lonely dinner, ever!
Left with only Aaron and I.
Dinner was at Subway!
Photobucket

No comments: