Sunday, November 01, 2009

You like the parsley which makes me go 'yuck'!
I hate you for turning your back towards me, folding your arms and not even bothering me when I apologise.



BUT.....



I like the way how you mixed your drinks.
Be it, mixing 100plus with ribena / 100plus with lemon tea.

I like you when you're getting the 'green tea' thingy from starbucks,
even thou I hate it alot.


I like you for asking me to stop whining.

I like you for trying to speak Mandarin to me,
even thou it's like once in a blue moon after me forcing you.

I like you for being the first, who can deal with me.
In the past, I'm always the unreasonable one.


I like you saying that you'll hook pinkies with me since I dont believe in what you've said.

I like you counting down, while waiting for me to make decision.

I like your shoulders.
It comes to good use when I tear.

I like waiting for you.
I'm used to waiting for you, cause you're late everytime.
I'll wait for your sake.

I like you laughing at me for saying some stupid things.

I like staring at your serious face.
It always bring a smile to me, even thou it looks fierce.
And you'll ask why am I laughing.
I just couldn't say it to you that, "you're cute, baby."

No comments: