Saturday, November 14, 2009

Had a short meet up with yeemun and kohs.
Did a little catching up.
Went to a prata shop for dinner, and they had such a cool device that will 'page' you when your order is ready.
Photobucket
Photobucket
After yeemun left, kohs and I continued our catching up.
I told her that I need to change.
I cannot be easily irritated by little stuff eg. ppl 'chiong-ing' into the train while the ppl inside haven't got out.
I'll 'TSK!' them, and I'll start grumbling.
I have little torlerance for such matter.
What she told me: "Dont judge people."
That's what she read in the bible.
Woah! Kohs reads the bible!
I wont be easily irritated by my friends.
Rather, passerby and family members can irritate me, alot!
So people, if you see me next time doing the 'TSK' thingy, please remind me!
Thank you!

I used to be someone, who orders my ex-boyfriend around.
If I say "Yes", he would not be allowed to say "No".
I'm those very bossy girlfriend.
People around me said that I'm those "野蛮女友" [omg, I'm being so cheena.]
I dont have a good reputation for being people's girlfriend.

For now,
I dont dare to order my boyfriend around.
If he say "Yes", I wouldn't dare to say "No".
but, I dont know why.
Probably he's more fierce than me?
haha. They said is 'KARMA!'

I've always the one controlling others.
But, I dont like it that way.
I rather someone controlling me sometimes, now.
I prefer male chauvinist, rather than me being a female chauvinist.
I just want to be a 小女人. [bth, being cheena again! *roll eyes at myself*]
But I'm happy the way it is now :)



Hey babes!
I dont know whether you girls will think that I've neglect you all recently.
But if I did, I'm Sorry.
More meetups soon :)

No comments: