Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Initially, I intend to wake up early and get myself out of my house and to school for 2hours of lecture, just to keep myself busy for the day.
But then, My plan failed.
There's always a backup plan :)



Got this Box out of the store room.
Ha!
Have you guessed what I'm going to do :)
Photobucket







Yes!
Setting up the Christmas Tree!
My favourite Holiday of the year is coming!
I know it's still early.

But, I couldn't hide my anticipation anymore!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Luckily, my dad helped me out with the tree, if not, I dont know when I'll finish putting up the tree.
Maybe the night before Christmas?
Even with the help of my dad, I took 3hours to finish everything!

&
The end Product.






TADAH!
Photobucket
Photobucket
:) Eleanor LOVEs Christmas!


p/s: Day3

No comments: