Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Supposely, it's our 10th monthsary today.
But, you ruined everything.


Anyway, while I was going to church for rehearsal today. I relieased that alot of people doesn't follow the arrow markings which is on the floor, eg.at the passageway from EWline to NEline vice versa.
Is it because that they don't want to follow it?
Or is it that their walking pace are too fast that they don't even reliease that there's arrow markings on the ground?

Maybe we should slow down our pace and try to notice things around us?
Maybe things wouldn't turn out the way it is now, if we take notice of it?

I was walking at a pace, almost everyone overtook me.
Was left behind.

I told him before that I was being left behind.
He told me that he's behind me or just beside me and I wasn't being left alone.




I wish there's some kind of way out, or a detour for me to follow.

No comments: