Friday, June 05, 2009

I'm still very tired!!!
And my eyes hurts!!!

Maybe because of my contact lens???
bahh!!!!

Oh ya!
Met some very uncivilised people in the school library today.

He accused my friend for staring at him.
Please lah~
If you never stare at my friend in the first place, how would you know that he's staring at you?
And also, who do you think you are?
Zac Efron?
Jesse McMcartney?
Robert Pattinson?
Even if you're Sean Kingston, My friend would also not want to look at you!!!
What's the deal if you know how to talk loudly in the library???
We wouldn't want to be like you!!!
Just to remind you again, you're in the library!!!

L-I-B-R-A-R-Y!!!!
And you think that using vulgarities is such a "in" thing to do now?
You're so so WRONG!!!
Trying to provoke my friend and so that he'll fight with you?
Nah!
Think about it.
How old are you now? I think you're eligible to go into the "4 sides of wall" now.
You're always welcome to that place there, fellow!
Do something useful in library and not cause disturbance to other people.
Thank you.

End of my Speech.

No comments: