Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I was overwhelmed by my emotions in the morning.
*sorry guys, I know I'm such a cry baby. lolx.*

Anyw, I got really angry with the girl who stepped on my shoes and broke it.
She din even apologise to me, which made me even mad at her!!!
And ya, I got 2 pairs shoes just in 1 morning!!! and I dont even like the one I bought it at all!!!
It cause me to have blisters!!!
I'm so going to buy another pair again!!!


And I had my D.lesson today!!!
Pretty excited about it in the first place, but then, the whole incident in the morning totally spoiled my mood!!!

My left leg was like going to be cramp, it's so tiring!!!

After lesson, I went to the library to look for the rest, and started our 'intensive revision' by the help of Galex.
We managed to finish 10 topics in 3hrs?
wow!~

At least we've tried to memorize something before our ERP test.

After the test, I can feel that the burden isn't that much anymore. (for the time being)
And we managed to see a rainbow on our way out from school :)



"God always sends rainbows, After The Rain"

No comments: