Friday, April 24, 2009

In the morning, when I was using FB, then dearie's sis-in-law suddenly pm-ed me and ask whether I was at home and said there's a delivery man outside my house.
Omg!
A bouquet of Roses!!!
Thanks for the surprise even thou you're not in Singapore Dearie!!!

After school, the rest gave me a surprise by handling me a certificate and a calendar book.




Thanks for the flower yamunah!!!
And thanks Leslyn!!!

I was waiting for Yeemun to msg me the whole day, really!

Cause I'm afraid that she's still angry with me.

And she msged me Happy birthday and asked me whether I've received my presents already.

I din know about the present, cause she left it at my neighbour's house and they hasn't given me yet, so I went over, and they passed me the presents...

Thanks alot PRs and in-laws!!!
I love you all!!!



A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHOM HAS WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

EVEN THOU I DIN HAD ANY CELEBRATION THIS YEAR, I STILL WANTO THANK EVERYONE FOR REMEMBERING MY BIRTHDAY!!!

THANK YOU!!!

*BOW*

No comments: