Tuesday, April 07, 2009

4 and a half hours more to the counting down of 37days.
Had quite a restless, empty day.
All I do was to watch tv, eat, sleep, eat.
And now I'm trying to study for my BTT tmr which I cant get anything into my pea brain.

Why must there be 24 hours/day and not only 12 hours/day?
If there's only 12hours, time would pass much faster.
8hours for sleeping.
1hour for all ur meals.
1hours for toilet breaks and bathing.
2hours for watching tv.

And there!
12hours gone!
And you'll be anticipating for the next day.
Isn't that faster than now?
24hours/day.


It's seriously killing me now.
I've got nothing to do.
Time is crawling.
so S-L-O-W~~~!!!

can anyone sponser me for a trip to China now~?
although I dont think I would wish to go there.


Meeting the girls for a cooking and sleep over session tmr to replace clubbing.
toodles.

No comments: