Thursday, April 09, 2009

I failed my BTT again and I dont feel like taking it anymore.
And my timetable is still not out yet.


Din sleep over at anyone's house today.
woods and xavier joined us too.
Yup, we did cooking ourselves today.
We saw insect in the rice and the 4 of us scream like hell; disgusted.
Eunice dropped her tissue paper in the soup and it became 'har gao'(canto).
Nail painting session.

Kohs and xavier left.

Eunice Tan is a Shopaholic!
She has so many clothes in her closet and some even have the price tag still on it.
We manage to borrow some clothes from her.
Thanks for making me laugh!!! esp woody. the funny specs which mun's bf wear.


Thanks People!!!



p/s: Don't call me when you're irritated!!! It irritates me as well.
Maybe you should only call me when you're back.

No comments: