Sunday, July 13, 2008

(PART 2)

a VERY VERY LONG POST!!!





RACHEL!!!
I've not seen her for 1yr plus and I finally get to see her last nigh!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENG CHEONG AND LEONARD!!!





Benson and Willie.
Xinya and Douglas.



Douglas and I.
Benson and I. (piss! I know ur secret.)
Douglas. Satay Club President and I.








The three Drunkards!
Willie and I.

Cheng Cheong and Xinya.


You see!!!
They lOve me so much!!!








hahax...
had lots of Fun last night!!!
celebrated Cheng Cheong and Leonard's Birthday!!!

Then, Xinya,Chienying,Rachel,Willie,Douglas,Benson and I played 'zhong ji mi ma'.
Then the punishment was to drink Vodka...
lolx...

then everyone was like 'HIGH'...
kept laughing...joking...
do crazy stuff...
esp. Willie, Xinya and Rachel.


lolx..
after I left, douglas and xinya was even more drunk and they did some unglam stuff...haha...

I did some editing to the photos so that our face wouldn't look so red...

to be continued.....


p/s: LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!!

No comments: