Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One day.
Two tests.
It's driving us Mad.



It's a FUN day!



During MFP, while the rest of my classmates are doing their test, Eileen and I was bothering Khartis to teach us Tamil.
It's so funny. I din pronounce the words correctly and it changed to another meaning, and we were laughing so loudly that the lecturer said that he would chase us out of the room if we continue...
we din bother...we still continue...

While we were speaking in Tamil, Peishan and her group were speaking in Hokkien...
I tried to have a conversation with her in Cantonese while she replied me in Hokkien...
total FUN!!!


The WEST ppl were learning Tamil on the train, and i think we din pronounce it well and I saw one indian guy laughing..



I WANT TO LEARN TAMIL!!!!


"zuan hui ahtisiya pain pedikum." [Tamil's hanyupinyin]
lolx..

No comments: