Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Do you burp in front of guys?
Definitely a BIG NO!!! I would not even want burp in front of girls.

Do you straighten your hair?
Nah, I dont think I look nice with straight hair.

Whats your favorite girl magazine?
Seldom reads magazine. I'll just take any.

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?
Nope, not the whole day. Only for a couple of hours...

Would you leave the house without makeup on?
Yup. Depends on where I'm going and what occasion it is.

Do you consider making out "unladylike"?
Why not? Sometimes, you need to try something new.

On the scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
With money : 10
Without Money: 0

Do you think lipgloss is the best?
Nope. I dont like the taste of it.

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
Maybe...but it depends...

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
1hr???

Do you like soccer boys?
Erm, it depends.

Is pink the best color in the world?
Nope. It used to be, for me. But now, it's GOLD!

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
Nope.

Do you often wish there was something about yourself you could change?
YEs!

Do you dress up too much for holidays?
Hahax...ya...I always bring too many clothes for holiday.

Do you like to wear dresses?
YEA!!! I lOve to!!!

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?
I dont write poems.

On a scale 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?
10. They always confuse me.

In the past 24 hours have you hung out with a guy?
yup.

Are shoes your weakness?
What you mean?

Is chocolate your best friend?
Yea, sometimes...I often cheer me up :)

Do you like to paint your nails?
Of course! But lazy to do it.


On a scale of 1-10 how many times do you look in the mirror a day?
10~!!! you can ask ppl around me if you dont believe. I always carry a mirror around. I'm a vain pot!!! hahax


Are your nails long and pretty?
No, not now. I juz trim it this morning just for the sake of my piano lesson.

How often do you wear high heels?
Not often, cause I dont want to look tall.

Would you rather go to a sports event or go shopping?
SHOPPING!!!

Would you rather go to a rock concert or prepare yourself for a party??
That's a difficult question. I would like both.

Would you rather listen to music or dance to music?
Listen to music.

How many kids do you want to have?
two :)

No comments: