Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've already blogged abt the 1ST day of Chinese New Year.
Now, I'm going to blogged abt the 2nd, 3rd and 4th day of Chinese New Year.




2nd Day [8/2/08]:

I went to a funeral in the morning at Joo Chiat.
After that, I went to Cheryl's house.
My relatives came and the left abt 5plus.
Then, my mum, aunt, sis and dad went to Bedok Reservoir for jogging/walk.
While I stay at my aunt's house enjoying the air-condition with Wei2 and bro.
After they came back, we decided not to go home
We ordered Pizza for dinner.





That's Yuki.

=============================================================================================================

3rd Day [9/2/08]:

In the morning, I ate breakfast at my aunt's house.
Chat until 11plus before we headed to Melody's house for Steamboat.
Had Steamboat at Melody's place.

Around 2pm, we went to my aunt's place.
ALmost all of my relatives came.
Had Dinner.
Played our 'Family game' in order to clear all the Food.

Went back home.

Cousins =]
=========================================================================================

4th Day [10/2/08]:
Went to church in the morning.
After that, we went to Tiong Bahru to have our lunch, then watched CJ7.
20 of us went for the movie.
I dont really ike that movie cz I think it's too short and I don't really know the meaning behind it.
After that, went to my uncle's house.
AND....
Dinner!!!
sOme candid shots:



*My niece*:

The Food:












*hOme sweet hOme*
4 wOnderful days just 'zoOmm' off.
I enjoyed it.
=]

No comments: