Sunday, February 03, 2008

I was late for work today.
I should have reached by 7am, but I reached at 7.30am.


After work I went to Far East to meet Best-est Best, woOds and waLter.
saw AARON LEE CHANG HENG...
hahax, you cannot join us!!!
went to Taka after that, then Ngee Ann City.
[Sorry, I dont mean to turn around, but it's just the best way for me not to be upset.]
Thanks Best-est Best for always being there.


Walter left for badminton.


After which, we trained down to Paya Lebar to go City Plaza as Eunice want to do hair extension
Went Aljunied to take the train to Changi Airport as MISS KHOO KOH WEI wants to go!!!

Had Mac there.
Lots of NONSENSE.

We saw a air-stewardess taking off her shoes and her heels are not very nice, some more she's trying to scratch her feet with the other feet.
Then the way her collegue and her talked while eating Mac...eH...really not nice...


Then we went to take the Sky train.
Munzii and wOods were talking between themselves in their 'own' language... -.-


Camwhored at a CORNER, I mean a CORNER of T3.
lolx...

Went to Cocoa Tree to buy JELLY BEANS!!!
Thanks MR WOODY HEIN for the chocs!!!

Trained back home...


On the train, we're trying to make a fool of ourselves...
lolx...
all sorts of faces...
it's CRAZY!!!


euNice and wOods left...
Munzii alighted at the wrong station...hahax...
Kohs and I bus-ed home.


I'm out of my house for 16hours today.

Tired.




Photos will be uploaded ASAP!!!

:)

No comments: