Thursday, February 07, 2008

I was late for work, AGAIN!!!
But it's alright, when I reach the childcare, there's only one kid and 5 teachers.
Slowly the kids came in...

I went back home cz my supervisor ask me to take leave since there's not much children around.
Reached childcare at 7.30am and I left at 8.30am.


Lat night, best-est Best and I watched Nation GEographic...
Abt dogs, elephants, dolphin, Plane disasters etc.

Went to Prime around 1.30am.
went to buy somethings.

NONSENSE from KHOO KOH WEI and EUNICE TAN.
munzii and I wanted to sleep but they keep asking us not to sleep...



Went to my neighbour house for reunion dinner.
went abt 5pm, back around 11.30pm.

NOW, I'm back!
I'm going to sleep soOn.

Happy Chinese new Year!




*I don't really like my nails.

After dinner


No comments: