Tuesday, October 03, 2006

yesterday, everyone in church was rushing...everyone was short of time...everything was not done properly...
a YFC speaker came and tok to us...dah dah dah...i was so not interested lorx...cz i think it's abit 'useless'...

for lunch, we oso rush lyk hell...cant even haf a good lunch...den chiong for bible study...
after bible study, wanted to collect my score for next week, but, who knows, the pastor haven choose the songs yet...i was abit frustrated...the worship leader and guitarist dun even noe that they are on duty next week...duh...luckily the guitarist is my cousin, so i took the scores for him and pass to my aunt when i went to my uncle's hse...

so many ppl at my uncle hse lorx...den we played mastermind and tangram...blah blah blah...
haf our dinner at the same old place...

den my uncle and aunt told my sis to bring her bf during their son's wedding this month...so good lorx...but i think the bf cant go...if he go, everything at the restaurant muz be 'halah' [ did i spell correctly??? ]...






den todae, the skool was extremely quiet...cz most of the classes having exams...den during recess, there was onli the sec4exp classes and the 5na students...the whole cafeteria belong to us...lOlx...


`blah blah blah...



lessons are so boring todae...so we played wif stupid things...and my handbook was well decorated by xian...thnx...


after skool slack around...onli for a while...
went home wif chnag and xian...





PICNIC DAY tmlo!!!

No comments: